Saint Louis urban landscapes

My sister, my brother-in-law, and my two nephews came to play for a few days in St. Louis.  I was willingly tasked with taking candid portraits of the boys.  Playing with them for a few days and taking way too many pictures of them was a blast, but those photos will be a different post. 
This one is just for the urban landscapes...






Inside the Old Courthouse

Dred and Harriett Scott statue which is located in front of the Old Courthouse,
the site of the first two trials of the Dred Scott case.
 


I recognize that these panoramas are ridiculous, but they are fun!


- John

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our biggest adventure yet!

Western Shawnee driving tour with Mom

Overlooked but not underwhelming: Crab Orchard spillway

Old meets "young": Milky Way on the Cache River

Portrait sessions

Weekend getaway in the Missouri Ozarks: Part II

Bulge Hole Ecological Area: waterfalls, rainbows, and beautiful creeks

The Montana "Man Trip", part VIII: Webb Mountain Lookout

3 Waterfalls, 2 bridges, 1 snake, and lots of flowers: Tunnel Hill Trail near Tunnel Hill

Ten-year anniversary camping trip - Part I: From IL to the campsite